Monday, October 06, 2008

We are into the 6th day of Syawal. Im sure the weekend which have just passed was not enough to cover all houses. That goes for my family..As Mum have 12 siblings in all..Dad have 7..Now that I'm married, Hubby's relatives automatically becomes mine..And that goes to say the visiting is Never Ending..but, I enjoy it very much as this is the time where all relatives meet up, seek forgiveness, share each other's 1 year ago tales etc.....Im sure for those who are not yet married, will always be asked the same old questions over & over again...

Im in my 36 weeks of pregnancy but Im still doing my rounds..Past few nights have been a tiring one..Been reaching home past midnight..Luckily I have understanding manager who approved my last minute leave for past few days as I dread going to work the next day..Thanks, Aida!

Fitri's been waking up late say 9plus, and at times 10 plus..Cos she have been too tired of playing with lil cuzins all day long..

Back to work tmr..Im left with less than a week before I start my maternity leave..I shall come back to work early next year..Pray a smooth delivery & 'less' pain for me ya..Contraction nightmares have been haunting me..Oops!

No comments: