Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Selamat hari jadi untuk anak ku yg tersayang, Nur Fitriyanti! Semoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki dan membesar menjadi anak yg solehah..Insya allah Amin..

We celebrated her 2nd birthday together with the feast prayer for allahyarham Md Firdaus, our dearest late brother.Thank you all for attending..Appreciate it much..However, this year, we did not celebrate together with Laila Humairah, unlike last year. Still, it was a great get- together event despite the aches that 'attacked' by end of day..

Oh ya..Wishing Rose's son,Daniel Syafie and cuzin Balqis Erwani Bakri a happy birthday too....Happens to fall on the same day with Fitri..

zDon's awaiting her turn to deliver ber baby..Counting the days..As for me, I still have approximately 1 month or so to go..Cant wait to go on maternity leave..Hehehe..Off from work for at least 12 weeks..Still pondering if I should take the 16 weeks in one go..I think I should cos at Cathay, I can predict it is so hard to clear leave once Im back..Trust my instinct!

zWell, Fitri's itching to blog as well..I might as well end this, watch Cinta Fitri and put my Fitri to sleep..I need to lie and rest after spending most of the time sitting at work! Nitez.........


1 comment:

Duwi said...

Happy Birthday darling... Soon dah dapat adik.. adik girl ke boy ni?