Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday is the day where I can do my own things..Here I am back at the comp, feeling a lil hardworking, busy updating. Guess if I don't do this, I will forget those days that past by so quickly!

Cathay Family Day have passed 2 weeks ago..Some pixs to post..



Happy Mother's day to all mums..Mum's siblings gathered all relatives together yesterday ay Grandma's place at Clementi for a makan & games session. We had chicken wings, hotdogs, sotong, otah2 for BBQ..had some noodles, white bread with darca, a Mother's day durian cake & rambutan plus durian fruit as the menu for the night. Pixs are rather dark but the fun & laughter can still be vividly remembered & heard clearly in mind.

Lastly, a big Congrats to Cuzin Fifi & Kak Linda on the birth of their healthy & beautiful princesses within this week..Nampaknye bertambah lagi bilangan ahli keluarga my Hubby' side. Happy for both Mum's..Celebrating mother's day with a new member ya..Let us watch the next Fitri & Laila growing..Hehehe..I only managed to get kak Linda's baby pix as I have not visited Fifi, which I intend to today..Here she is..

Look at her..Sleeping soundly..Cutie pie!

No comments: