Saturday, April 19, 2008

Seizing this golden oppurtunity to blog as my dad brings Fitri to the playground downstairs. From the window here, I can see her running around, holding the hands of the neighbour's..She just want to befriend, even those that she do not know..

Tmr is Cathay's Family Day..Held at Downtown East Cineplex where it just opened for business on April 18. There's complimentary tickets given to Wild Wild Wet besides watching a movie & lunch provided..So, why not? Aniwaes, when will I ever bring Fitri over to the other side of Singapore..Since Hubby is around, let's make the trip there although we have to be there by 9am. Hopefully, the event will be an enjoyable one.

Oh ya..Heard about ST 12 songs, a band from Indonesia? Lurve the songs..Ayat2 Cinta from Rossa also gerek..I can listen to the songs repeatedly..Tak jelak!

Miss my colleague, Angeline..Now the office is really peaceful without her whinings and laughters...No fixed company to accompany me to buy lunch, no one to gossip with..Haiz..Hopefully, she can give full concentration to her studies most importantly, score the best for her exams!

Till I update again..If I am not lazy ya..Hehehe!!

No comments: