Saturday, November 08, 2008

Im rotting, seriously! Both girls are asleep at this moment, thus I seized this golden oppurtunity. Mirsha's 'nightlife' is unpredicable. Most days she will only wake up for milk, then I could easily pat her back to sleep. Out of these 'most' days, she will start singing her 'lullaby'. And there was once where both girls had to cry at the same time in the middle of the night, leaving me to panic a bit la..Luckily there were helping hands....Phew!!

It seems that I am very well now at my 3rd week after delivery, compared to when I delivered Fitri 2 years ago. However, I feel that delivering Fitri which takes labour pain of 9 hours was definitely not as painful as delivering Mirsha, which labour hours was only 3.Despite the pain, syukur alhamdullillah now that me & baby are doing good. I try not to sleep during the day, eat less of my usual serving of rice, do the necessary to ensure Im close to back in shape. That's achievable, right? Kwang Kwang Kwang!

I'll be back to work in early Jan 09, which I feel is drawing near. Whoops..I just hate thinking about that which I forsee most Mummies do. I dread that day, man!

I just can't upload pixs in now....No cable, at my house! Will get Mr to bring it over so that I can upload....

Oh ya,,Congrats to Duwi on her pregnancy..Hopefully you will be in good health always!

No comments: