Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Congrats to Aisah and family for her delivery to a cutie baby, Lya! May you have a speedy recovery & baby growing healthy ya..See you at work next year..hehehe..

As Im going for maternity soon, I decided to clear this year's annual leave weekly. I applied for every Tuesday till I finish the remaining leave. Today, while Hubby goes to BBDC for his lessons, I went over to Mum's place with Sis who was at my place since morning. Pushed Fitri in her pink tricycle under the hot, sunny weather. At this rate, I can forsee myself bathing three to four times in a day. I can even perspire when Im at home.


Fitri's fast asleep after her less than one hour nap this noon. Hubby's concentrating on his Cinta Fitri & after that Bawang Putih Bawang Merah, leaving me little & lesser chance to watch the 9pm local drama series on Channel 8..Takpe..Give him chance lor..

No comments: